Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cork Board Art Wall

I got this idea from Ready Made magazine a few years ago. I saved the image forever until I finally gathered everything I needed and placed everything together. My boys love to draw and do anything crafty so I wanted to make a spot for them so they can display their art. I saw this and thought it was perfect.



My sons Art Wall.
They are so proud of this spot. They love to hang new pictures up all the time. Obviously they don't always fit perfectly, but it's their little gallery wall on the way down to the basement.




Items needed:
Random frames painted any way you like
Roll of Cork (found at Office Max)
Foam Board to back the cork and so thumb tacks can stick in the cork

Simple as that! No i'm starting to think I need to repaint that yellow wall. I'm not liking it too much lately. Hmmm...color suggestions?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment