Thursday, April 15, 2010

I knew I couldn't do it.

Well, I tried to keep up with sketching daily but boy is that hard when you have ten million things to do every single day. Plus I get distracted so easily. I seriously can't focus on one thing at a time. I guess that's all a part of being a mom. Plus my little guys started baseball this week. Just one more thing to add to the list.
Hope everyone is having a good week so far and got your taxes turned in. I don't know why but we always wait until the last minute to do ours.
I did manage to get a few scrapbook pages done this week. I am so behind. I used to scrap a page a day. Now I can barely get one done in two weeks. Peppermint Creative came out with some new products so that got the fire burning. Some new templates help the process too by Ingrid at peppermint creative.
Here are those pages using Ingrid's templates. I modified them a bit.




Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I wish I stilled scrapbooked sometimes. I have so much stuff upstairs, but with digital scrapbooks, I have gotten LAZY! You will sketch. It will come in burst when you are able to do it, but you will because you want to!

    ReplyDelete