Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy belated 4th!

Hope everyone had a good 4th. This summer is just passing us by. I can't believe it. We have been camping every weekend and our poor house has been so neglected. I did manage to squeeze in a few projects during these busy times. I made these cute 4th of July pennants. I thought they were cute, but the peeps at the campground made fun of them. They said "they look like I clipped off my thongs and sewed them together." NOT COOL! Anyway, I wanted to share them with those of you at would appreciate them. I just found scraps of fabric at Walmart in the clearance bin and some scraps of fabric I had laying around the house. I didn't do anything fancy when I sewed them. Just sewed them across the top and done. I had two packs of bias tape so I cut those in half to get a little more out of them.



We camped the whole 4th weekend and stayed until Tuesday. Around the area all the camp sites combine and have a parade that goes through each resort. It's so great for our boys. For such a little parade they get tons of candy. Then later that night we went out on our pontoon and enjoyed some fireworks. Fun fun weekend! Hope you all were happy and safe.


1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you on here! This summer has flown by! I know you guys are having a wonderful time and I love your pennants!

    ReplyDelete