Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Birthday!

Yes, monday was my 36th Birthday and not much went on except I found a fabulous 26" sunburst mirror on craigslist for $50. I told my husband all I wanted was this vintage mirror for my day. It's so pretty, almost too pretty. I put it in our master bedroom and I think a room redo is in order. My regular computer is down right now so I don't have a photo to share with you. I will post one once I get it back. It looks a lot like this one above the fireplace:

(image found on High Street Market Blog)

Here are some other rooms with sunburst and convex mirrors to inspire you. A little history on the mirors can be found here at apartment therapy.


(cottage living)

(pottery barn)

(decor pad)


This type of mirror seems to be a staple for most designers. Don't you just want one too?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Birthday!!! That mirror is awesome and what a steal for $50! Can't wait to see it in your room!

    ReplyDelete