Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ack, it's 2010!

Ok so I didn't do what I said I was going to do. Maintain this blog and get things going. We will see if I can do it this time. I wonder how many times I will say that?
Anyhoo. I have to tell you. I am so excited! I signed up to take a sewing class. I have always wanted to learn how to sew. It drives me crazy when I can't make something that is on my mind. The boys always want me to make them a costume or something crazy. If I knew how to sew I could go hog wild! I of course would like to make new pillows for the house or curtains. I always hate the fabrics the stores sell in their curtain isles. The class I signed up for is at Crafty Planet. I came across their site when I was looking for Amy Butler's fabrics. Her stuff is so great. So here is to a new year and a new craft. I hope my bag turns out as good as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment